Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 46

i'm almost falling behind on posting. this is wednesday.

today i led a little demonstration of my department and office workings. this was part of staff training where other staff who were interested in helping me with the video/camper involvement portion of my job could come and get taught and oriented in order to be ready to help later on in the summer. up until then, i've been working on numerous introduction videos and random shooting and editing for many more videos that have roles during a week of summer camp.

today's little clinic excited me though and as i taught the handful of staff in my office about basic shooting techniques, styles, and editing, i imagined the room being filled with campers as it soon will be.

its crunch time now and thursday and friday are all we have left to finish our load of prep videos.

camps begin saturday.

No comments: