Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 96

the days of heat are back. humidity too.

today the speaker and i finished our shoot. we did one shot from the top of the eighty foot swing and went down that and then did the final third section from the top of the zip line platform. between the blob, the skyscraper, and the zip line, we have a quality product.

a couple of my starwood dv girls were super solid in their video making this week so i used their project for the nightly highlights. they were completely excited about this and this also saved us from making a highlight for today.

tonight was concert night so i did lights again for the rock show deal. fun and intense.

i don't have much time tonight.

1 comment:

the Albino Bowler said...

Hey. It was your page's layout that caught my eye. I like the way you let your thoughts flow. I've got to get back to my next chapter in the Kangaroo Rodeo, but just thought I'd say hello.

M-